Join us for our annual 4th of July Festival & Parade on July 4, 2018.
Event: 4 pm – 11 pm
Parade Lineup: 5:30pm
Parade Starts at 6:00 pm
- Live music in the VFW shelter.
- Children activities
- Great food and beverages by local community groups
Admission: Free to Public
Location: River Park, Mosinee
Contact: Chamber Office, 715-693-4330
Firecracker 5K Run/Walk at 9 am at River Park. Click here to register or for more details.
- $2,500 or More Platinum Sponsorship (Logoed banner displayed at event, Logo on event poster and race shirt)
- $1,000 to 2,500 Gold Sponsorship (Medium Logo on event poster)
- $500 to 1,000 Silver Sponsorship (Small Logo on event Poster)
- up to $500 Bronze Sponsorship (Business Name Listed on Event Poster)
Put Up a Booth:
Food Stand Vendors: Food Stand Contract 2018
General Vendors: July 4th Non-food exhibitor contract
Volunteer Opportunities: Contact us to see how you can help. Children’s activities, 5K help, Information booth, Set up, Clean up, and Parade Line up are some of the opportunities.
Print Parade Registration form or Online Registration for Parade:
(Please refrain from throwing treats from moving vehicle). Entry deadline is July 1, 2018.
Parade Participant information and Guidelines:
All liability is waived to the Mosinee Area Chamber of Commerce, Inc. and the City of Mosinee
- Route Description: The parade will begin at the corner of 5th & Jackson and proceed East on 5th until reaching Hwy B. The parade will then move North on Hwy B, to West on 11th Street ending the parade at the Mosinee High School parking lot. Children’s bikes and wagons may enter the park when passing.
- Line-up Instructions: All parade participants will be lined up on 5th & Jackson. Requests for special line up will be honored (VFW will lead the parade followed by Little Bull Falls trolley).
- Candy and treats or prizes must not be thrown from vehicles, dropped in piles on the road, or thrown up into crowds (for example soda cans). To do so creates a major safety hazard due to the moving vehicles. Please carefully hand these types of items out to spectators by having walkers accompanying your entry. Kids (and even adults) love the treats but we don’t want anyone injured trying to get them.
- Remember to keep a reasonable distance from the entry before you. Two car lengths is a good approximation. The parade will stop at times, so keep this in mind and make sure drivers of vehicles are alert to what’s happening
- For the sake of other participants, clean-up crews must accompany entries with animals.
- No entries will be accepted that have demonstrations that have to stop the parade to be performed.