Join us for our annual 4th of July Festival & Parade on July 4, 2017.
Event: 4 pm – 11 pm
Parade Lineup: 5:30pm
Parade Starts: 6:00 pm Sponsored by
- Live music in the VFW shelter.
- Children activities
- Great food and beverages by local community groups
Admission: Free to Public
Location: River Park, Mosinee
Contact: Chamber Office, 715-693-4330
Firecracker 5K Run/Walk at 9 am at River Park. Click here to register or for more details.
Contact the Chamber for more information on sponsorship levels: 715.693.4330.
Put Up a Booth:
Food Stand Vendors: Download the 4th of July Food Stand Vendor Contract
General Vendors: Download the 4th of July General Vendor Contract
Download and print a copy of the Parade Registration Form. (Please refrain from throwing treats from moving vehicle). Entry deadline is July 1, 2017.
Parade Participant information and Guidelines:
- Route Description: The parade will begin at the corner of 5th & Jackson and proceed East on 5th until reaching Hwy B. The parade will then move North on Hwy B, to West on 11th Street ending the parade at the Mosinee High School parking lot. The Dream Flight USA Shuttle, horse riders. Children’s bikes and wagons may enter the park when passing.
- Line-up Instructions: All parade participants will be lined up on 5th & Jackson. Requests for special line up will be honored (VFW will lead the parade followed by Little Bull Falls trolley).
- Candy and treats or prizes must not be thrown from vehicles, dropped in piles in the road, or thrown up into crowds (for example soda cans). To do so creates a major safety hazard due to the moving vehicles. Please carefully hand these types of items out to spectators by having walkers accompanying your entry. Kids (and even adults) love the treats but we don’t want anyone injured trying to get them.
- Remember to keep a reasonable distance from the entry before you. Two car lengths is a good approximation. The parade will stop at times, so keep this in mind and make sure drivers of vehicles are alert to what’s happening
- For the sake of other participants, clean-up crews must accompany entries with animals.
- No entries will be accepted that have demonstrations that have to stop the parade to be performed.
Online Registration for Parade: